Contract Type: Permanent
Join one of the biggest and most respected national eCommerce successes in our industry. cmostores.com is an online supplier of building materials, sold across five specialist eCommerce stores. As the company is expanding, we have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and results-driven Business Analyst to join our growing team based at our head office in Plymouth.
The position of Business Analyst is responsible for delivering accurate business data and customer insights, to help drive business growth in line with the overall business objectives.
- To analyse and monitor business activities, such as sales, margin, advertising and customer experience and identifying improvements.
- To work with the Business Analytics Manager, reporting on company KPIs and providing insights on where improvements and efficiencies can be made, using BI tools.
- To create meaningful company reports for various departments, ensuring the data provided can be used to benefit company performance and increase growth.
- To analyse internal and external processes, providing advice to department heads on where efficiencies and improvements can be made.
- To implement and maintain data integrity, ensuring financial reporting is accurately matched across each department within the business.
- To work with the marketing team and proactively assist with the integration of data insights and customer feedback into campaign planning and implementation.
- To work with the E-Commerce team, reporting on sales generated and providing advice on where improvements can be made based on performance data.
- Provide insights to drive the ongoing improvement to marketing ROI.
- Provide industry, sector and client insight to support our Brand Awareness.
- Highlight recommendations and provide advice on process improvements and efficiencies.
- Work with Trade Sales manager to assist with the growth in our trade customer base and trade platform.
- Report performance of all acquisition channels, assessing against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Track and present competitor and market insights (including use of industry benchmarks), so that we always stay one step ahead of the competition and offer insightful messaging to target markets.
- Ensure statistical validity across all company data.
- Assist with preparing reports and observations for business meetings.
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience as a Commercial or Business Analyst and will have advanced Excel knowledge. They will have a natural curiosity and passion for driving results and will be comfortable understanding, manipulating, reporting and communicating complex data. They will be educated to degree level or equivalent in any of the following fields: Computer Science, Maths, Business, Marketing or Communications. Experience of Analytics tools such Power BI and Google Analytics are desirable.
CMOStores is an equal opportunities employer