Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £35,000 DOE + bonus
Join one of the biggest and most respected national eCommerce successes in our industry. cmostores.com is an online supplier of building materials, sold across five specialist eCommerce stores. As the company is expanding, we have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and results-driven Customer Retention Manager to join our growing team based at our head office in Plymouth.
The Customer Retention Manager role is instrumental in delivering on the company’s customer retention targets in relation to marketing to ensure that the company achieves its ambitious strategic objectives as agreed by the Board. Driving the return on marketing investment across all channels to ensure that we maximise our customer conversion, retention and engagement.
- Lead on the retention marketing efforts for cmostores.com and associated group brands as aligned to company strategic objectives.
- Develop and maintain a coherent retention plan across all group brands that allows us to grow our business in accordance with growth targets.
- Ensure that the store brands grow their brand awareness to ensure that both new and existing customers across all segments buy with us as a matter of choice.
- Create a program of retention and campaign measurement to provide SMT with accurate read and provide the framework for proactive response.
- Work with the Marketing Director on executing the PR strategy that grows the awareness of our store brands reputation with both consumers and trade to support our business goals.
- Maintain a ‘customer first’ retention and engagement plan across all touchpoints that enables us to achieve our strategic growth goals through customer centric tactical activity; such as personalised experiences, influencer activity; rich content streams, social engagement etc.
- To work with relevant teams (internally/externally) to ensure that our customer data and understanding of our customer and their needs informs our retention marketing plans.
- To generate creative and memorable campaigns for all stores, working cross functionally with Marketing Management team and Commercial team to push the right agenda from channel mix POV, supplier growth targets and retention goals.
- Brief, deliver, launch and review memorable brand and campaign creative utilising both internal and external support as required.
- Constantly evaluate and optimise our channel mix to drive a marketing program that supports both top-line and bottom-line goals; included but not limited to owned and earned channels.
The successful candidate will have a degree or equivalent in marketing or a related field or demonstrable experience. The candidate will have significant experience working in a similar role within an e-commerce business or digital agency setting. The candidate will be data driven with an understanding of the current General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Privacy legislation. Experience in the construction industry, a fast-moving environment or a high growth/E-commerce background would be beneficial.
cmostores.com is an equal opportunities employer