Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £17,100 – £19,360 OTE + benefits
Join one of the biggest and most respected national eCommerce successes in our industry. cmostores.com is an online supplier of building materials, sold across four specialist eCommerce stores. As the company is expanding, we are seeking self-motivated, organised and experienced Sales & Customer Service Advisors to join our growing team based at our head office in Plymouth.
The position of the Sales & Customer Service Advisor is to act as the first point of contact for the Company, dealing with routine and specialist product enquiries in a pleasant and helpful manner and to be responsible for providing quotations, selling products and processing orders received either online, by phone or email through liaising with customers and suppliers.
- Liaise with suppliers, as required, to fulfil customer orders.
- Help promote the company through a positive attitude and engaging with the customers.
- Escalate product or customer issues to the Store Manager/Operations Director.
- Ensure effective creation and follow up of sales quotations.
- Maintain and follow up on-going queries.
- Be reactive and well organised with demonstrable ability to prioritise and effectively complete multiple tasks.
- Up-sell products to existing customers, including key products and special offers.
- Enter notes into a database, including dates for follow up calls.
- Develop and retain product knowledge by attending supplier training events.
The successful candidate will be results driven with excellent selling skills. They will be a confident communicator with a good telephone manner. They will need to be computer literate and have a high standard of written and spoken English. It is essential to also be a team player with a ‘can do’ attitude. The ability to absorb new information quickly is essential as well as being organised with a demonstrable ability to prioritise and effectively complete multiple tasks.
Experience of a similar office-based customer service and sales role is desirable.
Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, accuracy under pressure, a consistently ‘right first time’ work ethic, flexible in approach and the ability to meet deadlines are essential in this role.
cmostores.com is an equal opportunities employer