Contract Type: Permanent
Join one of the biggest and most respected national eCommerce successes in our industry. cmostores.com is an online supplier of building materials, sold across five specialist eCommerce stores. As the company is expanding, we have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and results-driven eCRM Executive to join our growing team based at our head office in Plymouth.
The eCRM Executive’s role is to support the team on delivering the email marketing strategy in relation to the company’s retention and engagement program to ensure that the company achieves its ambitious strategic objectives.
- Support delivery of the email marketing program for CMOstores.com and associated group brands.
- Understand our customer journeys to create, maintain and refine appropriate automated programs such as but not limited to; welcome series, lapsed, browse and basket abandonment, seasonal prompts etc.
- Maintain a customer marketable data acquisition plan across all group brands that allows us to grow our business in accordance with growth targets.
- Maintain a ‘customer first’ approach to email marketing across all relevant touchpoints that enables us to achieve our strategic growth goals through customer centric tactical activity, such as personalised experiences, continual refinement of creative execution, rich content streams etc.
- Utilise relevant technologies to support constant refinement of email communications, such as A/B testing to drive improvements in key email metrics, e.g. OR, CTR.
- Collaborate with relevant teams to create memorable and engaging campaigns with quality content.
- Collaborate with relevant teams to ensure messaging related to email campaigns is across wider channel mix.
- Work with our commercial and trade marketing function to maximise the sales of products/brand via a program of sustained supplier funded activity.
- Contribute towards the continual evaluation and refinement of the email program for all customer segments and identify new opportunities.
- Assist with management of the marketable database.
- Be a point of contact for eCRM platform/agency.
- Take accountability for own KPIs and feed proactively into department KPIs.
- Support into wider Marketing objectives of acquisition, engagement and refinement.
- Contribute to our employees, leadership team, and Directors as a key advocate for our customer to ensure that our customers at the heart of our decisions and focus.
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience in a similar role within an e-commerce business or digital agency setting. They will have a good understanding of the current GDPR and Privacy legislation. They will have excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills and have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. They will be educated to degree level or equivalent in a related field or equivalent demonstrable experience. eCRM platform management experience is essential.
CMOStores is an equal opportunities employer