Contract Type: Permanent
Join one of the biggest and most respected national eCommerce successes in our industry. cmostores.com is an online supplier of building materials, sold across six specialist eCommerce stores. We are seeking self-motivated, organised and experienced Graphic Designer to join our team based at our head office in Plymouth.
The Graphic Designer’s role is key in delivering the company’s marketing engagement and retention goals.
The role will deliver a creative service that enables CMOStores.com to work with agility in respect to marketing and brand ambitions as well as providing value added creative support on multiple other touch points additionally driving efficiency in external/agency spend.
• Provide a creative design service in response to ongoing marketing needs.
• Provide a creative design service in response to, but not limited to, marketable emails, on-site banner requirements, social creative.
• Adhere to and inform brand guidelines and brand bible.
• Be a custodian and champion of our brand guidelines.
• Understand our customer and their needs to correctly inform creative/asset decision making.
• Collaborate with relevant teams to create memorable and engaging creative.
• Create and deliver a flexible photographic and video program to support (but not limited to) marketing and product needs.
• Manage the delivery, and where applicable, creation of relevant high-quality product as-sets either by working with suppliers or creating directly.
• Collaborate with our Merchandising team to ensure our customer is getting relevant high quality photographic and video assets to help inform their purchase decision and drive CRO.
• Work with Merchandising/Commercial to help our supply chain understand the benefit of supplying/investing in high quality product assets.
• To actively rationalise and make the case for new tools and techniques in respect of creative, photographic and video development, e.g. product demonstration videos or 360° photography.
• To support Marketing Director to create a program of measurement on asset performance to provide SMT with accurate read of performance.
• To take personal accountability for own KPIs and feed proactively into departmental KPIs.
• Support into wider Marketing objectives of acquisition, engagement and refinement.
• Contribute to our employees, leadership team and Directors as a key advocate for our customer to ensure that our customers at the heart of our decisions and focus.
• To actively demonstrate and embody the cultural values to all staff.
• From time-to-time, undertake activities as necessary that are outside of key roles and responsibilities as required by the needs of the business.
The successful candidate will have a degree in design or related field or equivalent demonstrable experience. They will have experience working in a similar role within an e-commerce business or digital agency setting. Experience of relevant Adobe products, photographic tools and techniques is essential.
Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, accuracy under pressure, a consistently ‘right first time’ work ethic, flexible in approach and the ability to meet deadlines are essential in this role.
cmostores.com is an equal opportunities employer