Hours: Full time
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Plymouth (Temporary remote working due to COVID-19)
Salary: £22,000 + discretionary bonus scheme
Join one of the biggest and most respected national eCommerce successes in our industry. cmostores.com is an online supplier of building materials, sold across six specialist eCommerce stores. We are seeking a self-motivated, organised and experienced Project Coordinator to join our team based at our head office in Plymouth.
We have an ambitious two-year transformation programme which is set to transform our customer experience and how we work. We’re looking for a Project Coordinator to join us on our journey and play an important role in driving our projects forward.
The Project Coordinator’s role is key in the delivery of our projects and continuous improvement programmes. The post holder will work with programme and project leads to ensure projects are delivered to plan and stay on track. They will ensure plans are kept up-to-date, project risks are mitigated, and project team members are motivated and deliver the required outputs.
Working with the Change Programme Manager, the Project Coordinator will play an active role in co-ordinating and supporting our projects and change programmes. The post-holder will:
- Maintain project plans and project logs for actions, decisions, risks, and issues
- Liaise with project team members to ensure tasks are delivered on time, holding project team members to account
- Pro-actively identify risks to project timelines, outcomes or benefits and escalate appropriately.
- Conduct analysis and research as required
- Schedule and attend project meetings, recording notes and actions
- Provide project support and do whatever is necessary to make projects successful
- Manage project folder structures
- Track project expenditure
- Monitor and feedback project progress
- Provide ad-hoc administrative support to the Tech Team
- Suggest ideas for innovation and efficiencies
The successful candidate will have a passion to delivering change and continuous improvement and have a good understanding of project management fundamentals. They will have GCSE level C or equivalent in English and Maths and an NVQ level 2/3 in Business Administration or similar. P30 Foundation and Prince 2 Foundation qualifications are advantageous.
Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, accuracy under pressure, a consistently ‘right first time’ work ethic, flexible in approach and the ability to meet deadlines are essential in this role. An understanding of web development and experience in working in an eCommerce business is desirable.
If you have any questions or if you’d like to find out more about this role, please contact [email protected]
cmostores.com is an equal opportunities employer.