Contract Type: 6-month fixed term maternity cover
Salary: £22,000 – £25,000 DOE pro rata + company benefits
Join one of the biggest and most respected national eCommerce successes in our industry. cmostores.com is an online supplier of building materials, sold across four specialist eCommerce stores. We are seeking a self-motivated, organised and experienced Replenishment Specialist for a high volume, fast paced, rapid growth company at our head office in Plymouth.
The position of the Replenishment Specialist is responsible for securing 100% stock availability in our warehouse, stock integrity in Sage and good supplier relationships.
• Reduce expenditure and increase profits by buying timely, effectively and efficiently
• Analyse current product in warehouse and ensure excess and obsolete stock is cleared in an efficient manner while working together with the Merchandising and Marketing teams
• Purchase office/warehouse equipment at a competitive price
• Manage the purchasing of stock profiles and support the Warehouse Manager with stock availability
• Generate low stock reports and place purchase orders to replenish warehouse stock
• Responsible for Sage stock integrity by ensuring that stock take data is correctly input into the system and that all relevant reports are generated prior to stock take completion
• Daily review KPI report and place orders for out of stock items and add purchase order delivery dates
• Communicate with suppliers as and when necessary in regards to lead times, MOQ and MOV’s
• Analyse warehouse stock and propose discontinuation of excess and obsolete items
• Procure office supplies and ensuring that the stationery cupboard stock is maintained
• Resolve all queries on stock availability and integrity in Sage
• Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing suppliers
• Increase profit generated and deliver cost reduction initiatives, delivering sustainable gross margin improvements through the efficient purchasing of warehouse stock
• Ensure the company has a compelling commercial range that is up to date with trends and that we have innovative linked product solutions at great value
• Constantly look for continuous improvement opportunities in line with supply chain best practice, focusing heavily on improving customer satisfaction
• Work closely with Store Managers to analyse brand performance against financial objectives to maximise growth opportunities for stocked products
The successful candidate will have knowledge and experience of Sage and demonstrable experience as a buyer. They will have proven experience of negotiations with large suppliers and a track record in delivering and improving margin requirements. They must be a team player with a ‘can do’ attitude, analytically focused and have a high degree of IT literacy. The ability to absorb new information quickly is essential.
cmostores.com is an equal opportunities employer