Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £30k OTE (£18,128 basic + Commission + Incentives)
Join one of the biggest and most respected national eCommerce successes in our industry. cmostores.com is an online supplier of building materials, sold across six specialist eCommerce stores. We are seeking self-motivated, organised and experienced Sales Advisors to join our team based at our head office in Plymouth.
The position of the Sales Advisor is to act as the first point of contact for the Company, dealing with routine and specialist product enquiries in a pleasant and helpful manner and to be responsible for providing quotations, selling products and processing orders received either via online chat, by phone or email through liaising with customers and suppliers. Our goal is to deliver the highest level of customer service across all channels whilst maximising our sales opportunities. Our Sales Advisors will develop exceptional product knowledge, sales and customer service skills. They will be committed to their development and embrace change in a fast-paced ambitious company.
- Act as first point of contact for the Company, dealing with routine and specialist product enquiries in a pleasant and helpful manner, communicating relevant information to colleagues or referring to others as appropriate
- Up-sell products to existing customers, including key products and special offers.
- Drive sales for the business by producing quotes and identifying opportunities for helping customers with their projects and advising on related product lines.
- Ensure effective creation and follow up of sales quotations.
- Liaise with suppliers, as required, to fulfil customer orders.
- Help promote the company through a positive attitude and engaging with the customers.
- Escalate product or customer issues to the Head of Customer Service.
- Maintain and follow up on-going queries.
- Be reactive and well organised with demonstrable ability to prioritise and effectively complete multiple tasks.
- Enter notes into a database, including dates for follow up calls.
- Develop and retain product knowledge by attending supplier training events.
The successful candidate will be results driven with excellent selling skills and will have previous experience in a similar sales role dealing with inbound sales calls. They will be an excellent communicator with a good telephone manner. They will need to be computer literate and have a high standard of written and spoken English. It is essential to also be a team player with a ‘can do’ attitude. The ability to absorb new information quickly is essential as well as being organised with a demonstrable ability to prioritise and effectively complete multiple tasks.
Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, accuracy under pressure, a consistently ‘right first time’ work ethic, flexible in approach and the ability to meet deadlines are essential in this role.
CMOStores is an equal opportunities employer