Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £22,000 – £25,000 DOE + bonus
Join one of the biggest and most respected national eCommerce successes in our industry. cmostores.com is an online supplier of building materials, sold across five specialist eCommerce stores. As the company is expanding, we have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and results-driven SEO Executive to join our growing team based at our head office in Plymouth.
The SEO Executive role would suit a mid-weight SEO, or junior SEO who is looking to progress towards mid-weight. Supporting SEO efforts, including onsite and offsite optimisation and keyword expansion research. Working with internal SEO specialists, copywriters and marketers and working with external agencies to ensure Organic reach is constantly monitored, analysed and targeted improvement achieved. We encourage you to have a voice, bring your ideas to the table, in doing so you will also keep our values alive by setting the example with your own behaviours.
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes.
- Data analysis, insight and reporting.
- Undertake and deliver a range of SEO responsibilities including:
- Executing action points of SEO audits for each of the company websites
- Delivery of technical reports and competitor analysis
- Assistance in overall keyword strategy
- Work closely with internal teams to develop holistic strategy for onsite and offsite activity
- To devise, implement and run innovative campaigns across all Company websites in line with Company goals and objectives.
- To develop a strong understanding of the products, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives of the Company.
- Creating content structures based on data and research.
- Writing engaging and unique content that is in line with the business’ requirements and SEO best-practice.
- To measure the effectiveness of the campaigns, to achieve increases across these campaigns in traffic and conversions and to ensure delivery against all other agreed key performance indicators.
- To use our SEO consultants and a variety of proprietorial and third-party tools to compile and draw insight from both company-specific, sector-specific and generic industry data, in order to better understand user trends and behaviour and add context to the performance of the Company’s SEO activity.
- To produce monthly reports for management containing a robust description of monthly activity, suitable advice and recommendations and a clear summary of performance against the agreed key performance indicators and metrics.
- Daily use of Google Keyword Planner and Google Analytics to consolidate your work and analyse content performance.
- Coordination with other channels (PPC, Affiliate, Marketing, Commercial) to make sure our messaging is aligned.
- Keep up to date with the latest SEO/SEM industry technology and updates, implementing those into the day-to-day work.
- Continuous landing page optimisation through testing copy, imagery, audience segmentation and offers.
cmostores.com is an equal opportunities employer