Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £19,000 – £22,000 DOE + bonus
Join one of the biggest and most respected national eCommerce successes in our industry. cmostores.com is an online supplier of building materials, sold across four specialist eCommerce stores. As the company is expanding, we have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and results-driven SEO Executive to join our growing team based at our head office in Plymouth.
The SEO Executive will aid in the delivery of a long-term SEO & search marketing strategy across many facets of the business. Growing rapidly online in the last 10 years, cmostores.com has a comprehensive product inventory and a custom-built content platform that will become an intrinsic part of the SEO Executive’s workload. Working alongside SEO & Content Executives to achieve long-term results, this candidate needs to be someone comfortable working on extensive company projects as well as comfortable with smaller day-to-day tasks that form part of a larger picture.
• Working alongside our Content & SEO Executive in the day to day management and delivery of the company’s campaigns and eCommerce activities
• To undertake and deliver a range of content creation responsibilities including:
o Executing action points of the content strategy for each of the company websites
o Contributing to strategic and data-driven decision-making, offering ideas and problem solving
o Ongoing implementation of a regular programme of product page optimisation work
o Using keyword research to offer up content creation ideas as part of over-arching campaigns
• To support the Content & SEO Executive on recurrent eCommerce activities such as improving our internal site search, managing aspects of Zopim chats on all sites, and monitoring Trustpilot templates for optimal review response rates
• To develop a strong understanding of the products, categories and direction of cmostores.com
• To devise, implement and run innovative campaigns across all Company websites in line with Company goals and objectives
• Writing engaging and unique content that is in line with the business’ requirements and SEO best-practice
• Daily use of Google Keyword Planner and Google Analytics to consolidate your work and analyse content performance
• Assisting with other content and SEO related tasks as necessary, including supporting other departments on an ad/hoc basis
• Using initiative to assess thin or out-of-date content and updating this with relevant, robust content where necessary
The successful candidate will have digital marketing and content experience, an innate sense of written style, excellent proof reading and editing skills, and be familiar with Google Keyword Planner. Google Squared certification and knowledge of HTML/CSS would be advantageous.
cmostores.com is an equal opportunities employer