Digital marketing executive, Plymouth
• Hours: Full-time
• Contract Type: Permanent
• Location: Plymouth
Construction Materials Online are one of the UK’s largest online building merchants. We are currently looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive with strong content marketing, SEO and PPC experience to join our team. You will be joining an experienced, yet young, company at an exciting stage of growth and will be given the opportunity to grow in your role and get hands-on with projects from day one. We believe in building a great place to work and an environment where we do our best work for clients. We feel passionate about building a great atmosphere for our staff and believe in good work/life balance.
The successful candidate will deliver effective digital marketing campaigns for our four online brands, ensuring that work is delivered on time and that there is an improvement in their digital marketing results. They will work on campaigns to create content which will help influence our business goals and further build on a solid online presence.
This role will enable you to get hands-on with deliverables, ensuring that they are completed to a high standard. You will be involved with and help deliver various pieces of work related to SEO such as technical audits, keyword research, on-page optimisation and content creation.
• Experience in a digital marketing role where you have worked directly on a range of projects where you have played a significant role from start to finish.
• A solid understanding of the digital marketing landscape, a strong understanding of SEO, such as technical audits, keyword research, on-page optimisation and analytics reviews.
• Experience in content marketing and link building with proven knowledge of what techniques are most effective is important
• Proven experience with tools such as Moz or Screaming Frog
• The ability to run PPC Campaign Management / Creating granular PPC ad groups
• Experience of bid management and tools such as AdWords Editor
You will need to have the ability to research and optimise keywords for conversions and have experience with bid management. You will be proficient using platforms such as Google Analytics to review performance, drive strategy and demonstrate ROI and understand Marketing Automation, Inbound marketing and Mobile Marketing.
If you meet the skills and experience required please email your CV and covering letter to:
Construction Materials Online is an equal opportunities employer
Visit our stores
Burrington Business Park
Devon PL5 3LX